Tuesday, July 7, 2009

5 days of Girlie fun!

After everyone came to Tennessee for Hopes baptism, I kept Mistys three girls for 5 days while they went to New York City for their 10 year anniversary. The girls had so much fun. We tried to do something fun everyday and to get everyone out of the house so we did not get couped up. I did not get pictures until the last two days but the first day we went to music row (Tweebs family had not flown out yet) and then after taking them to the airport we took all the kids to the Nashville public library (they have the cutest little kid area and they loved it) and then to McDonalds. The second day we went swimming. On Wednesday I took all the girls to my friend Annies house to have a play date with her kids and also our friend Whitneys kids as well. After the play date I took all 6 to the mall by myself....I know, I know everyone thought I was crazy but they were all really good and I had some stuff I needed to get done. I took them to the play area afterward and then got them all ice cream. Thursday we went for a picnic to Bowie park, fed the ducks and played at the playground. They have this cute little deck where you feed them. Here they are waiting for the ducks to come.
Here are the ducks up close. The girls thought this was the greatest thing.Group photo from the left: Hope, Ainsley, Mya, Ellie, Addison and Alivia sitting in front.
Here is Mya swinging, the older girls were to busy to get a picture.Here is Miss Alivia swinging as well. She is seriously the best baby. She was soooo easy and is happy all the time. She really took off walking while she was at our house as well....sorry mom and dad.On Friday Tweeb took everyone but Alivia to the pool. She was asleep and so I stayed home with her. They all seemed to have a good time.

After swimming we got 2 of the cutest baby sitters ever and then went and picked Misty and Braydan up from the airport. We then went downtown (it was the county music festival) and had dinner at the Wild Horse Saloon (thanks guys it was yummy). We then went to hang out and see what was going on but guess who forgot their ID....me!! Oops! Sorry everyone! So we came home and stayed up talking. The girls were all so cute and my girls loved having their cousins come and stay. They still talk about it. We were especially glad because we do not know when we will see them again. Thanks for coming guys, we miss you already!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Holy cow sounds like you had your hands full! Sounds like a blast though. How fun for the kids. You are such a good mommy and auntie!

Misty said...

So I really need all of those pictures. What some cuties! And we can never, ever repay you guys for keeping our girls for 5 whole days. Thanks, thanks, thanks!!!You guys are truly the BEST. We miss you guys & love ya tons.

K'Brina Colby said...

Misty said that the girls had a blast.
That is a lot of days with 6 kids!!