Friday, October 17, 2008
Hope and Ms. Honey
8 Things....8 TV shows I like to watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. The Hills
4. Sell this house
5. Runs House
6. Anything on HGTV
7. Ace of Cakes
8. Extreme Home Makeover
8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Cleaned my house
2. Drove in the pouring rain in downtown Nashville
3. Took three kids by myself to the airport to pick up my in laws (it actually was not bad at all and definitely worth it)
4. Ate at McDonalds twice (Breakfast and Lunch, I know gross!!)
5. Found a Brown Recluse in my house (I am quite freaked out about this)
6. Looked at blogs
7. Had a piece of Grandma Sycamore bread
8. Got a new sweatshirt from my father in law (yea! he knows how to win me over)
8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Ruby River
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Olive Garden
4. TGIFridays (I love the Jack Daniels sauce)
5. El Mexicano (I miss it)
6. La Plaza (Love Love Love their Jims nachos)
7. Atlanta Bread Company (Thank you Lisa)
8. Backyard Burgers
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. A trip home to Utah (hopefully in Feb.)
3. Looking at new blogging posts (yes I know I am ridiculous)
4. Watching High School Musical 3 with Hope and Ellie (I took this one from Jami, but it is so true)
5. A date with my husband
6. Showing Craig and Karen all the cool things in Nashville tomorrow
8. My husband being home at a decent hour from work ( He is up by 4:30 in the morning and does not get home until around 8:00 at night)
8 Things on my Wish List
1. A whole new wardrobe
2. For my house to stay clean
3. For all my laundry to always be done
4. To lose 100 pounds
5. To go on a cruise with my husband
6. To build or buy my dream home
7. To always be happy and never grouchy
8. To have my own scrapbook/sewing room
8 people I Tag
1. Lisa G.
2. Tiffany J.
8. Alicia H.
Monday, October 13, 2008
All pooped out!
Hopes school does a big fundraiser every year called the Hawk Walk. What they do is run around a field for an hour and get people to sponsor them money for every lap they walk, run or jog. Then however much money you bring in, you get prizes. The kids love it. All week long was spirit week to get them pumped up. I went and watched and it turned out great.
Hope outside after dance class.
I swear she does have hair, it is just pulled back into a ponytail.
Learning how to stretch.
It was Ellies and Hopes first day of dance class. This is Hopes 5th year of dance, so she knew what to expect but Ellie was sooo excited. She got in her outfit hours before it was time to go. When we got there, she just walked in and proceeded to tell all the little girls that her outfit had a skirt on it. She absolutely loved it. When I asked Hope how it was, she proceeds to tell me, oh it was fine.... it is just different. She kills me. She is taking ballet and tap this year instead of Jazz because it is not offered at this dance studio yet. (It is an established dance studio in a town named Dixon, but the one here in Fairview is brand new.) However, she wants to keep taking and we are excited to be a part of Miss Amy's Dance.
Friday, October 10, 2008
7 Things I can do........
1. Clean (When I want to)
6. Take care of 3 little girls
7. Be a wife
7 Things I cannot do.......
1. Remember anything after having kids
2. Take time out for myself
3. Get stuff out of the shed because I have seen a black widow in there (we have had it sprayed, but I still cant do it)
4. Keep up on my laundry
5. Stay mad at Tweeb
6. Shop for clothes for myself ( I am a pro shopping for everyone else)
7. Get kids to bed on time
7 things that attracted me to Tweeb....
1. His smile
2. His laugh
3. His sarcasm ( I took this one from Tiffany, but it is very true)
4. He is always joking
5. How he can make me smile
6. Hello. he is HOT!
7. He would do anything for me
7 Things I say most often.......
1. I love you
2. Be Careful
3. Drive safe
4. Girls, thats enough!
5. Please mind
6. Your such a goober
7. Oh really
1. Tweeb for being a wonderful husband and father. For being a great provider. For working long hours and still having time for us when he comes home extremely tired.
2. My little sister, for going through ALOT of physical set backs and still coming out on top.
3. I admire my mom for having the strength to do it on her own AGAIN (way to go mom).
4. My children, for always making me laugh and showing me everyday how lucky I am to have them in my life.
5. I admire my family and friends for always being their for me when I am having a bad day or a good day for that matter.
6. Anyone who does daycare for a living and loves it, that would be a hard job. It is hard enough raising your own some days.
7. My inlaws for raising a wonderful son and for loving me like I am one of their own.
7 Favorite Foods..................
1. Olive Garden (Chicken Pesto Ravioli)
2. Corn on the Cob
3. Crisp Watermellon
4 . Marinated Chicken
5. Yummy Potatoes
6. Homemade rolls
ARE YOU READY ? 7 People to tag.......Brooke B., Brooke H., Melinda, Rochelle, Misty, Tanya and Rhiannon.
Monday, October 6, 2008
2. How long did you date before you got married? 10 months.
5. What is your favorite feature? His smile, and sense of humor.
6. What is your favorite quality? He is a hard worker and he has patience with the kids when I dont anymore.
9. What is his favorite sport? Golf.
10. When & where was your first kiss? In my front room at Snow College. I asked him for some chapstick and he already had some on his lips, so he just kissed me. I guessed it worked.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go to the movies, eat somewhere nice and just hang out on the couch.
12. Do you have any children? Yes, Hope who is 7, Ellie who is 3 and Mya who is almost 1 1/2.
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He has ALOT of talents, everybody knows about most of them but I guess one of his HIDDEN talents is he is really good at laundry, dishes and scrubbing toilets (he is going to kill me). He is also very good at making me smile, even when I am mad at him.
14. How old is he? He turned 31 in March.
15. Who said I love you first? He did.
16. What is his favorite music? Country (We would be living in the wrong place if it wasnt).
17. What do you admire most about him? His willingness to share the gospel , the way he takes care of his family and how he never gives up.
18. What is his favorite color? Blue.
19. Will he read this? Yes.
Who do you tag? Misty, Dani, and Steph
We decided to go on a picnic Sunday afternoon in between the two sessions of conference. There is a wonderful park just a few miles from us called Bowie Park. They have the necessary playground equipment but there is also a big lake with ducks, trails for hiking, an amphitheater, camping spots etc. The girls absolutely love it. The weather here is great, right around 72 degrees all day long. So needless to say it was a perfect day for a Sunday Picnic.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
A close up of the sign. They want to save it for you to give with your birthday present.
We all love you and hope that you have a wonderful day! We will see you soon, yay!