Monday, October 13, 2008

Hawk Walk!

This is her crazy, mixed up outfit for spirit week. She came up with this one all by herself.
All pooped out!

Hopes school does a big fundraiser every year called the Hawk Walk. What they do is run around a field for an hour and get people to sponsor them money for every lap they walk, run or jog. Then however much money you bring in, you get prizes. The kids love it. All week long was spirit week to get them pumped up. I went and watched and it turned out great.

6 comments:

Hone Family said...

She did a good job picking out her crazy out fit so cute! Looks like you guys are doing well in Tennessee.

Brooke said...

I think we are the same some days! ;o) That's so funny. Man, I miss you and our little talks!! I never would have guessed I'd be so close to my sister-in-law!! Luv ya!!

Misty said...

I absolutely LOVE the outfit Hopey!!! You're so cute. We miss you & wish we could have been there.

Lisa said...

All your kids are adorable. That picture of Mya on the sidebar is too cute.

brookiebaby said...

Looks like you guys aren't wasting any time getting settled and doing fun activities! Hope's school seems like they do a lot of fun things! I love the pictures of the girls at dance! That looks so fun!!!

Brooke said...

Very creative Hopey!!