Friday, October 17, 2008

8 Things!

Ok I know I have been tagged a lot lately but I think that it is pretty fun. I am going to turn my blog into a book, so I think it will be interesting to let my kids know more about me. Thanks Jami!

8 Things....8 TV shows I like to watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. The Hills
4. Sell this house
5. Runs House
6. Anything on HGTV
7. Ace of Cakes
8. Extreme Home Makeover

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Cleaned my house
2. Drove in the pouring rain in downtown Nashville
3. Took three kids by myself to the airport to pick up my in laws (it actually was not bad at all and definitely worth it)
4. Ate at McDonalds twice (Breakfast and Lunch, I know gross!!)
5. Found a Brown Recluse in my house (I am quite freaked out about this)
6. Looked at blogs
7. Had a piece of Grandma Sycamore bread
8. Got a new sweatshirt from my father in law (yea! he knows how to win me over)


8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Ruby River
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Olive Garden
4. TGIFridays (I love the Jack Daniels sauce)
5. El Mexicano (I miss it)
6. La Plaza (Love Love Love their Jims nachos)
7. Atlanta Bread Company (Thank you Lisa)
8. Backyard Burgers

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. A trip home to Utah (hopefully in Feb.)
2. Scrapbooking
3. Looking at new blogging posts (yes I know I am ridiculous)
4. Watching High School Musical 3 with Hope and Ellie (I took this one from Jami, but it is so true)
5. A date with my husband
6. Showing Craig and Karen all the cool things in Nashville tomorrow
7. Halloween
8. My husband being home at a decent hour from work ( He is up by 4:30 in the morning and does not get home until around 8:00 at night)

8 Things on my Wish List
1. A whole new wardrobe
2. For my house to stay clean
3. For all my laundry to always be done
4. To lose 100 pounds
5. To go on a cruise with my husband
6. To build or buy my dream home
7. To always be happy and never grouchy
8. To have my own scrapbook/sewing room

8 people I Tag

1. Lisa G.
2. Tiffany J.
3. Melinda
4. Annie
5. Dani
6. Rochelle
7. K'Brina
8. Alicia H.

No comments: