Monday, October 6, 2008

Picnic at Bowie Park!





We decided to go on a picnic Sunday afternoon in between the two sessions of conference. There is a wonderful park just a few miles from us called Bowie Park. They have the necessary playground equipment but there is also a big lake with ducks, trails for hiking, an amphitheater, camping spots etc. The girls absolutely love it. The weather here is great, right around 72 degrees all day long. So needless to say it was a perfect day for a Sunday Picnic.

2 comments:

Jami said...

HI danyette! It's good to see your smiling face! I miss you! I'm glad I can keep in touch with you now. My blog is morganandjami.blogspot.com. Now you can see what we're up to also! Your kids are adorable tell them Hi!

The Quarnbergs said...

I can't believe how long Hope's hair is getting. looks like you guys are having fun! WEe still miss you!