Sunday, October 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!

Happy 60th Birthday Grandma! (She is going to kill me for saying her age, but we can all say that you look great.). We wish we could be there, but because we cant I hope this will do until we see you in 2 weeks.This is the girls making the sign. They made it with lots of LOVE.
A close up of the sign. They want to save it for you to give with your birthday present.
We all love you and hope that you have a wonderful day! We will see you soon, yay!

2 comments:

mom/grandmaG said...

OK, that definitely brought a tear to my eye. I love you guys and I miss you soooo much. And I don't even care that you said my age. That is just the best present you could have given me, (except of course to see you in 2 weeks) I love the one of you girls making the sign!! Thank you so much!

Brooke said...

That is so sweet. It even made me a little teary eyed and it wasn't even for me. :o) And I'm EXTREMELY jealous that they get to see you and not us!!