Monday, October 13, 2008

I hope you DANCE!


Hope stretching.
Hope outside after dance class.
Here is Ellie getting her sticker.
I swear she does have hair, it is just pulled back into a ponytail.
Learning how to stretch.
It was Ellies and Hopes first day of dance class. This is Hopes 5th year of dance, so she knew what to expect but Ellie was sooo excited. She got in her outfit hours before it was time to go. When we got there, she just walked in and proceeded to tell all the little girls that her outfit had a skirt on it. She absolutely loved it. When I asked Hope how it was, she proceeds to tell me, oh it was fine.... it is just different. She kills me. She is taking ballet and tap this year instead of Jazz because it is not offered at this dance studio yet. (It is an established dance studio in a town named Dixon, but the one here in Fairview is brand new.) However, she wants to keep taking and we are excited to be a part of Miss Amy's Dance.





3 comments:

Misty said...

How fun Ellie Belly!! You look beautiful in your dance outfit & we think it totally cool that it has a skirt.

Brooke said...

That's adorable that she told all the girls that!! I can't believe Ellie is in dance already. Man time flies!! I still remember having Hope stay with us while you were in the hospital having Ellie. It literally seems like MAYBE a year ago. Ericson sure misses all of your girls. He still calls all little girls Hope. I just have to laugh. In fact, I dropped Chloe off at gymnastics the other day and he saw someone that looked like Hope from behind and started yelling, "Mommy! Hope!"

Tweeb and Danyette said...

THANKS!!!!!!!
hope