Monday, October 6, 2008

Husband Tag!

1. Where did you meet your husband? I guess I really met him the first time with Nicole and he was with Ryan, but we met the second time at the first dance at Snow College.
2. How long did you date before you got married? 10 months.
3. How long have you been married? almost 9 years.
4. What does he do to surprise you? He will bring me home new clothes, just because.
5. What is your favorite feature? His smile, and sense of humor.
6. What is your favorite quality? He is a hard worker and he has patience with the kids when I dont anymore.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? No, not really.
8. What is his favorite food? Roast beef, mashed potatoes and home made rolls.





9. What is his favorite sport? Golf.
10. When & where was your first kiss? In my front room at Snow College. I asked him for some chapstick and he already had some on his lips, so he just kissed me. I guessed it worked.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go to the movies, eat somewhere nice and just hang out on the couch.
12. Do you have any children? Yes, Hope who is 7, Ellie who is 3 and Mya who is almost 1 1/2.
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He has ALOT of talents, everybody knows about most of them but I guess one of his HIDDEN talents is he is really good at laundry, dishes and scrubbing toilets (he is going to kill me). He is also very good at making me smile, even when I am mad at him.
14. How old is he? He turned 31 in March.
15. Who said I love you first? He did.
16. What is his favorite music? Country (We would be living in the wrong place if it wasnt).
17. What do you admire most about him? His willingness to share the gospel , the way he takes care of his family and how he never gives up.
18. What is his favorite color? Blue.
19. Will he read this? Yes.

Who do you tag? Misty, Dani, and Steph

5 comments:

mom/grandmaG said...

Yeah, I know about how he can make you laugh when you are mad. That is why he always got out of being punished, I couldn't stay mad at him. He learned that trick early. I am sure he tried to teach his siblings how to work it, but they couldn't quite pull it off like he did. :) Love your picnic pictures!

Linda said...

Hi Danyette!
I am so glad to see your blog and that you are all doing so good. That is so way totally awesome that Tweeb has played there already! Your girls are adorable, too! Hope is a doll- don't they grow up too fast! Keep in touch- and I have added you to my blog list..... :)

Brasher family said...

Hey Danyette!

This blogging thing is so fun! I am so glad you left a comment. You have an adorable family! How fun is it that you're living in Tennessee?! It looks like things are great for you guys! This will be a fun way to keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Didn't Tweeb sing to you when he proposed? I remember seeing the home video of it later. While on the subject of Tweeb, I was at Lagoon this summer, riding the white rollercoaster and thought of him because our families went together when we were younger and he sat by me. And he didn't tell me until it was over that his lapbar had popped up in the middle of the ride. And he won a little stuffed tiger for me at the putting green there. You're an awesome cousin, Tweeb! And so are you, Danyette!

Heather said...

Hey Danyette,
Misty told me you had a blog. It looks like Nashville is treating you guys well. Tweeb said you ran into my cousin there on his mission. It will be fun to stay in touch this way with you. Talk soon, Heather