Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged!

Thanks Tiffany, it was pretty fun to actually think about this stuff.

7 Things I can do........
1. Clean (When I want to)
2. Scrapbook
3. Blog
4. Sew
5. Decorate
6. Take care of 3 little girls
7. Be a wife

7 Things I cannot do.......
1. Remember anything after having kids
2. Take time out for myself
3. Get stuff out of the shed because I have seen a black widow in there (we have had it sprayed, but I still cant do it)
4. Keep up on my laundry
5. Stay mad at Tweeb
6. Shop for clothes for myself ( I am a pro shopping for everyone else)
7. Get kids to bed on time

7 things that attracted me to Tweeb....
1. His smile
2. His laugh
3. His sarcasm ( I took this one from Tiffany, but it is very true)
4. He is always joking
5. How he can make me smile
6. Hello. he is HOT!
7. He would do anything for me

7 Things I say most often.......
1. I love you
2. Be Careful
3. Drive safe
4. Girls, thats enough!
5. Please mind
6. Your such a goober
7. Oh really

7 Admirations......
1. Tweeb for being a wonderful husband and father. For being a great provider. For working long hours and still having time for us when he comes home extremely tired.
2. My little sister, for going through ALOT of physical set backs and still coming out on top.
3. I admire my mom for having the strength to do it on her own AGAIN (way to go mom).
4. My children, for always making me laugh and showing me everyday how lucky I am to have them in my life.
5. I admire my family and friends for always being their for me when I am having a bad day or a good day for that matter.
6. Anyone who does daycare for a living and loves it, that would be a hard job. It is hard enough raising your own some days.
7. My inlaws for raising a wonderful son and for loving me like I am one of their own.

7 Favorite Foods..................
1. Olive Garden (Chicken Pesto Ravioli)
2. Corn on the Cob
3. Crisp Watermellon
4 . Marinated Chicken
5. Yummy Potatoes
6. Homemade rolls
7. Cheesecake

ARE YOU READY ? 7 People to tag.......Brooke B., Brooke H., Melinda, Rochelle, Misty, Tanya and Rhiannon.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Tweeb & Danyette! Thanks for the comment and yes, it is so great to "see" y'all as well. You are too sweet! I really didn't go to any trouble, but I'm glad to hear things are good in TN. We really miss a lot of things there so much! Have you been to La Plaza??? It's our favorite! Keep in touch! I'll add y'all to my list becuse I'm excited to hear more of your Fairview/music experiences! Good luck!
~melissa

Melissa said...

Oh, and very cute girls by the way!! y'all have a darling family!

Jami said...

Ha Ha You've been tagged again! 8 things! Check out my blog to see! Love you!