Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hair Cuts

The story: In January Ellie cut her own hair, she cut a big piece right at the crown of her head and it ended up being about an inch long. I was able to disquise it by pulling her hair in a pony tail. As most of you know, this poor girl is barely getting hair so I was upset to say the least. Well, not to long later Mya had her hair in piggies and cut them off then she proceeded to cut Ellies hair as well....twice! Then Ellie fell asleep with gum in her hair and I had to cut it out. The poor thing had 4 different lengths of hair, I HAD to take her to get it professionally taken care of (I was able to fix Myas). When Hope knew that we were going to get Ellies hair cut she wanted to get hers done too. So off we went.
Ellie before, I should have gotten a close up of all the damage.
Hopey before. She need another inch to donate to Locks of Love again (the girl could have cut another inch) but was able to donate it to Pantene.

Ellie afterward. She looks so grown up in a cute little bob.


She LOVES it. She thinks she is SOOO big!



Hopey afterward. She told the lady exactly how she wanted it and I just sat back and let her do it. She LOVES hers too.





2 comments:

Brooke said...

SO cute! I love their bobs!!

mom/grandmaG said...

They are darling! Why is it that some kids, maybe most? like to cut their hair? My mom told me I cut my eyelashes once. I don't like to keep referring back to Tweeb, (yes, I do, to remind him it is payback), but he cut his hair once in front just as we were leaving for church so kept his head down for most of the meeting.