Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Family Pictures

We got new family pictures at place called Portrait Innovations. I was very pleased with how they turned out. Our photographer was awesome with the kids!!! I didn't realize I needed to zoom in and stuff until after I downloaded the pictures....oh well! Besides the one I have as our new blog picture and the new ones of the kiddo's on the side, here are a couple more that I thought I would share.

I LOVE the ones of Tweeb and the kids!

Cute Kids :)

This one makes me smile..he is such a ham!

Me and the girls.

This last one is the one that will be on my wall. I love that it shows all of their personalities in it. Mya is shy, Hope is content, Ellie is a Diva and Trey is mischievous (in a cute way of course).

10 comments:

Annie said...

The pics are so good!

Casey, Cammy and 5 C's said...

I love the new pics! Thanks for letting Tweeb and Trey come to Utah. I LOVED getting to hold Trey and see his cute personality. I miss him already. (Tweeb too :)) Wish we could have seen all of you.

Janille said...

They turned out so cute! Your kids are growing up so fast!

Chalmers Family said...

These pictures are so cute. You have such a cute family.

Jenn said...

I LOVE your outfits-- where did you find them all in all the sizes that coordinated so well????

mason said...

So cute!! I love them!!

Melissa said...

Great photos! I love your outfits too. The colors looks so good together! :)

mom/grandmaG said...

I LOVE these pictures! I want to find a frame for each family's most recent pics! We loved having Tweeb and Trey here! When we finally spent some time at home instead of at the basketball games, Trey really got comfortable with us all. He has such a funny little personality. He is such a STUD!!!!! Like his dad right?

Stephanie said...

So cute! They are all getting so big! And you look great!

Unknown said...

WoW! they are so adorable. =)


sell wow accounts