Monday, September 29, 2008

Grand Ole Opry

My mom came to visit and so we took her to see Keith Urban at the Grand Ole Opry. He was so good and seriously sooo hot. I don't usually say that about other guys, but I cannot help myself.
He did such a good job and the girls were able to go right by the stage to see him. Mya fell asleep but Hope and Ellie loved it.
I cant say enough good things about him, he is a very good entertainer and you could tell that he just loves what he is doing. It was Marty Stuarts birthday and so he sang as well and we also heard little Jimmy Dickins. It was a fun night!

4 comments:

The Milletts said...

Hey Danyette!! THis is Tami "Buxton" Millett Long time no see! How have you all been? Megan found your blog and told me about it I was so excited to find you guys!! This is such a fun way to keep in touch! Your kids are adorable! Keep in touch!!!

Brooke said...

It's pretty crazy that Ellie Belly is 3!! She is very cute in her new jacket!! I also love your poodle skirts, so cute. I was noticing Tweeb's teeth in the picture too. Wow, they really do look so good. I'm jealous. But, I still stand by my Mom too-they looked good originally. :o) And you are so lucky to get to see Keith Urban, and sooo close! Tweeb should have jumped up on stage with him and taken over. ;o) We were sure missing you guys when we went to the Circus this weekend. It was just something we would have done together. :o(

Misty said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the new posts. We miss you guys sooooooooo
much & are totally jelous of all the fun things you are doing out there. Good for you!!!! The girls seem bigger, especially Mya Moo (hilarious lunchtime disaster). And Ellie's little mullett cracked me up (I noticed it in the picture of her blowing out her birthday candles) & I still can't believe her hair has really grown that much in just a couple months. Hoperoo looks so grown up. We miss the girls more than you'll ever know. Love you guys!!!

Bree Bastian said...

It sounds like you guys are just settled in and doing so well. I am so happy for you and wish you all of the best. Keep the cute post coming so that we can keep up on all of the happenings in your life. We miss you. -Bree