Monday, September 29, 2008

Poodle Skirts

Mya would not smile for me, so here she is being grouchy.
Here they are dancing, they loved it!
Ellie and her cheesy grin.

We had a Sock Hop fundraiser for Hopes school and I was in charge of all the decorations, (thats a whole other story) anyways I decided to make us all poodle skirts for the occasion and I am happy to announce that we won best costumes. The girls looked sooo cute. Tweeb was wearing a tight white shirt, jeans and black shoes for the occasion as well.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Those skirts are SO cute! It makes me wish I had a little girl. My boys might go for it seeing as there is a dog on the skirt.

Melinda said...

You all look so cute in your poodle skirts! I love the grouchy face.

K'Brina Colby said...

I love the skirts. So cute.