Friday, May 8, 2009

Mya's first piggies!

The other day I decided that I would try to put piggies in Mya's hair. They turned out soooo cute and she loves them. She thinks she is such a big girl when they are in. She is taking after Ellie in the hair department. She will be 2 in a couple of weeks and we are barely getting piggies. When Hope turned two I had double french braids in her hair...Crazy!! They are all so different in every way and I wouldn't change it for anything. You can only see the one on the left side of her head...sorry!
Here is the back view.


2 comments:

Brooke said...

SO CUTE!! As you know, my boys don't get hair until about then too.:D Ericson finally got a LOT of hair at about 2 1/2, so we are farther behind than you!! What a cutie!!

Stephanie said...

That's so cute! Those are the tiniest little piggies I have ever seen! I love it!