Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hopes first day of school.

It was Hopes first day of school today. She is going into 3rd grade and her teacher is Ms. Estes. Tweeb and I cannot believe that she is old enough to be in 3rd grade. She is growing up sooo fast. She wanted her hair curly this morning and I think she looked so cute. Here she is outside right before we took her to school. School started at 8:35 but the doors opened at 8:15. There was a HUGE line but the PTO was serving juice and donut holes to everyone while they waited. Here is Hopey waiting to go in.
We were able to take Hope to her classroom. Her teacher seems super nice, so we are all excited about the upcoming year. Here she is at her new desk. It was a full day today and I miss her being home already!

13 comments:

Janille said...

Danyette, Hope looks SO MUCH like you! She is so cute! It sounds like she is going to have a great year! Madilyn started Kindergarten today as well. WE ARE MISSING HER too! Kids in school can really change your life.

mom/grandmaG said...

Oh, the excitement on her face is so cute. That is one part of teaching that is so fun, all the clean little faces and new clothes and obedient kids. Some don't stay that way, but some do and I am sure Hope will be one who does!!! What a darling she is.

Brooke said...

So cute!! Thanks for sending one to my phone too. Ericson loves seeing pics of the girls in my texts. I hate the beginning of school, it still makes me sick, just the thought!!! But Hope is so dang smart, she will do awesome!!

Lisa said...

Pretty girl! Have a great year, Hope!!

Misty said...

I love your hair Hopey! I haven't seen it curly for a very long time. We hope you had an awesome first day.

Melinda said...

Oh she's so big already! I love the first day of school. It makes my belly feel good to see her at her brand new desk with everything in order. I bet I'd LOVE to have Hope as a student. :) What a cute girl.

Jami said...

She is soooo adorable!! I can't believe they are actually that old! Where does the time go??? By the way:) Congrtas!!!!!! to you!! I am so excited! i was for sure wondering if you guys could produce boys!!!! How exciting! I miss you!

Stephanie said...

seriously? third grade? that is just crazy! I am dying about kindergarten!

Autumn said...

She is so darling! I can't believe that you have one that old! Love the hair also! Congrats on your baby boy!

paulastewart55 said...

Oh my goodness so cute!! Paula

Bree said...

hey danyette, i'm making my blog private, so send me your email address and i'll send you an invite! breenielsen@yahoo.com Hope all is well! :)

Stephanie said...

um.....where did you go? Must be staying buys! Hope you are doing good! lol

SKORSD said...

Danyette, Hope is so beautiful! How's Ellie liking school? And when is your little man due to be born? We're coming out to TN for Christmas--I hope to see a little baby!!!!!