Thursday, May 20, 2010

Horrific experience.

I was coming back home yesterday from Walmart and witnessed something horrible. I was waiting to turn right and a big black truck ran a red light and hit a motorcyclist. I wont get into any details but needless to say I was very thankful my children didn't see. I cried the whole way home and thinking about it gets me teary eyed. The scariest thing is...I was going to turn left to go to the dollar store but decided last second not to because Hope was going to be getting off the bus and I didn't want to miss her. Thankfully I listened to the prompting or my 3 youngest and I could have been included in that horrible accident. It just made me realize how your whole life can change in a half a second and how dumb it is to be so grouchy because my house isn't as clean as I want it. I am still shaken up about it and it is something I will not soon forget. Tell your loved ones you love them and give them extra hugs and kisses, I know I will.

4 comments:

Misty said...

I love all the new posts. Hope looked even more grown up than she did in December. I can't wait to see you guys.

mom/grandmaG said...

Oh man, that haunts me and I didn't even see it. I can imagine after talking to Tweeb how sick you feel remembering what you saw. Thank goodness you turned the other way.

Melissa said...

Danyette, that is terrible. I'm so sorry you saw that, but glad y'all weren't involved. So sad!

K'Brina Colby said...

That is horrible! Ryan saw something similar and he still talks about how horrible it was!

We aren't planning too much this summer with the baby. So anytime you want to do pictures, just let me know. We can do anything!
I am not sure that I have your email. Email me at kbrinacolby@yahoo.com and we can set up all the details!