Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mya's 3 year stats.

Height: 37 inches...48%
Weight: 30lb....42%
Mya is doing great. She is super shy around anyone new (she gets that from me, I was the same way when I was little). She LOVES to play barbies and dress up and takes a purse with her wherever she goes. She likes to put tights or soft pants on her head and pretends they are ponytails. Hey, when you don't have much hair you have to improvise..lol. She still absolutely loves Dora and watches it every morning when she wakes up. Her newest thing is she loves to hide things. If I cant find something I can usually find it in the butcher block, under the bathroom sink, in her shopping cart or in her purse. What a silly girl! She has such a sweet little thing and has such a kind heart.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

The tights/pants on her head made me laugh out loud. We can't wait to see them all!

Randy said...

hey. randy norris here, looking to reconnect with The Tweeb Gladwell. get hold of me! (five-o-nine)735-zero-one-seven-nine.) best number from 7-4pm pacific time. M-Fri