Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mya's Birthday!

Mya's Birthday was on the 7th of June and she turned 3.
We let her open her swimming suit in the morning because we were meeting friends at the pool for her Birthday.

After the pool we came home and had cake and ice cream and opened presents. She wanted a Dora cake so Annie decorated her cake for her. It turned out so cute and she LOVED it.



She was pretty insitant about inviting her nursery leader to her party and so we did...lol. We are in a small branch so we are all friends anyways but I just thought it was funny. That is Sister Wilson in the back ground.

She had a wonderful day and loved all of her gifts. Thank You everyone!!





2 comments:

Melissa said...

I've been meaning to comment on the last cake, and now with the Dora one too, I am so impressed. That is a talent I have always wanted to have, but DONT! oh well, I'll keep trying. I do need some fondant tips. I can never make it right!
Good job and have a great trip out here!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Mya!! We can't wait to see you next week!!