Thursday, March 5, 2009

I AM!

I got this from K'Brina, it looked like fun so here you go.

I AM...so excited to come to Utah in April.
I WANT...my laundry to be done.
I HAVE...a wonderful family.
I KEEP...my pageant stuff (I hate that I do but I can't seem to get rid of it).
I WISH I COULD...keep my whole life organized.
I HATE...listening to people chew their food.
I FEAR...loosing someone I love.
I HEAR...Ellie watching a movie.
I DON'T THINK...I could possibly love my family more.
I REGRET...not finishing college.
I LOVE...blogging and talking to friends.
I AM NOT...as motivated as I would like to be.
I DANCE...with my kids in the front room while listening to their music.
I SING...along with Tweeb when he is playing his guitar.
I NEVER...go a day without telling my kids and Tweeb that I love them.
I RARELY... go a day without checking my e-mail.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH...Extreme Home Makeover.
I AM NOT ALWAYS...as patient as I would like to be.
I HATE THAT...my kids are growing up to fast.
I'M CONFUSED ABOUT...why I spend so much time on this dang computer.
I NEED...a pedicure.
I SHOULD...quit blogging and pick up my house.

Everyone who wants to should try it!! Write down the 1st thing that comes to your mind.

9 comments:

K'Brina Colby said...

I love it!
I cry when I watch extreme Home Makeover too!
I am also confused about why I spend so much time on the computer too. It's addicting...

Tara said...

I LOVE this post!!! Your answers are the greates! I'm going to have to be a copy cat, just as soon as I get off the computer long enough to pick up the house first too!
Tara

Bree said...

I love that you still have your pageant stuff, I still do too! My girls love it too, they think I was a princess! LOL I sometimes miss those days!

mom/grandmaG said...

For all those who keep your pageant stuff, you should live with a coach who keeps all his coaching stuff!! But I know Tweeb keeps his athlete stuff too! I keep all my stuff from when the kids were little, including out of date, teeny tiny clothes. Then there is my teaching stuff. So no one laugh at me anymore!! We all have our "stuff"

Misty said...

I'm gonna do this post soon! I loved reading it & shaking my head to ALL the things I totally agreed on.

Lisa Sayers said...

Hey Danyette, this is your cousin Lisa (Ken and Terry's) Your Dad gave us your site so we could see Brit's new baby pics-super cutie! Anyway, I just found out that you moved to Nashville and I live 5 hours way in Virginia. My family is coming out the first week in April and if you aren't busy or gone, we'd like to come visit. Email me and let me know damonsayers@comcast.net Talk to you soon I hope, Lisa Sayers (Nelson)

Travis and Cristan said...

I am so freakin excited about you coming here!!!!! Yeah!!!! I really do miss you guys!

Linda said...

I totally agree with the laundry, organization, and kids growing up too fast! You are so fun!

Janille said...

HI GUYS! Mike called me this morning so excited that he talked to Tweeb! So I wanted to check it all out too! I have wondered so many times how you guys are! It is so fun to see your family! THEY ARE SO CUTE! and growing up so fast! You HAVE to let us know when you are in Utah in April. WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU GUYS!