Thursday, March 26, 2009

Two less teeth!

Hope has had a loose tooth for quite a while but will never let anyone touch it. To my surprise when she got in the car after clubs yesterday she smiled and was missing a tooth.....but it was not the one that was loose! She was eating an apple at lunch and was biting on the other side of her mouth than where her loose tooth was and the exact opposite one fell out. She came home and I was trying to convince her to just let me pull out the one that was loose so the tooth fairy only had to come once and she would get twice as much money. She wiggled it for quite a while and then let me try. I grabbed a hold of it and it literally fell out. I cannot believe that she lost two teeth in one day. She looks SOOOO different!! When she was heading to bed she wrote the tooth fairy a note and asked her what she does with all the teeth. The tooth fairies answer was....when you lose a tooth a baby gets a new one (who knew?). She thought that was a pretty good answer.

Here she is with her new smile!

The teeth!!

10 comments:

Brooke said...

Way to go Hopey! Wish I could have done it for you!! ;D

Janille said...

CONGRATS Hope! That is so exciting! It was a really good answer from the tooth fairy too! Our Madilyn wants more then anything to lose a tooth! She is always wanting me to feel her teeth to see if they are loose.

Dede said...

She is so cute with her little smile. Rhiannon once kicked out two of my teeth on the same day. She'll rembember this forever!

Misty said...

I love your new grin Hopey!! That is the coolest thing ever too. I can't believe you lost TWO teeth on the same day.

mom/grandmaG said...

WOW! That is awesome Hope, I think you just wanted to get them done before Aunt Brookie could get hold of you!! I love your smile! Your Daddy didn't lose his 4 upper front teeth until 3rd grade and then they were all gone at once. He was cute and funny!!

Hone Family said...

WOW! two teeth in one day that is awesome!! I think that you lost a tooth for Ethan, his first tooth is about to break through!!

Casey, Cammy and 5 C's said...

Carson lost the exact same two teeth within 2 days of each other just last month. Wierd! The tooth fairy had to visit our house twice. Carson also wrote a note and asked: Are you a boy or a girl? (girl) How old are you? (very old) Where do you live? (the forest)
I told him he looks like a jack-o-lantern now.

Lisa said...

Ava lost a tooth at school yesterday. This morning she notified me that the Tooth Fairy had not come. I told her that the TF has until sunrise to finish her rounds (it was still dark outside). Sure enough, a few moments later, the tooth was absconded and there was a reward left. My kids have been notified that the TF also uses only the cleanest, finest teeth to build her grand castle with.

Dawn Rae said...

Addi cut two teeth in two days last week, maybe they were Hopes!

Stephanie said...

Oh she is so big. Super cute. What a smart little tooth fairy too! lol