Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pay it forward!

I have seen this many times and it looks fun, so here I go. The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise (I won't wait to long or I will forget). There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift. Let's see who looks at my blog!

4 comments:

The Quarnbergs said...

I am totally in! I know you make great things so I am totally on your band wagon! This is fun, I have already decided what I am making to give away!

Shell said...

I will do it. You can comment on mine and I will send you something also.

Shell said...

My blog is www.blazeofmom.blogspot.com and email is tsbarlow(at)msn(dot)com

Travis and Cristan said...

yea girl lets totally swap! i think this will be fun! Hey when are you coming out here?