Sunday, January 3, 2010

Predators Game and Christmas Party!

On the 4th of December both my sisters and their girls flew out to see us and to see Trey be born. They stayed while I was in the hospital and took care of my kids for me. That is 7 girls age 8 and under! Do I have the BEST sisters in the world or what. They got in on Friday evening and we just hung out. On Saturday we went to see Hope in a Christmas parade, went to see Planet 51 at Tweebs theatre and then went to the Predators game (which is the Tennessee NHL team). Tweeb was able to get free predators tickets for all of us and we had GREAT seats. On Sunday we had a little Christmas party and let the girls exchange their gifts to eachother. We gave everyone car blankets that I made and Misty's girls gave my girls the cutest little totes with their names on it and they were packed full of paper, glue, scissors, pipe cleaners, stickers etc. My girls LOVED them, if you can't tell by the pictures.
This is how close we were. I think it was row 10 or something like that.
Mya, Hope, Ainsley and Addison enjoying the game. They were all sooo good. We had people keep making comments how well behaved they all were.
Misty and Alivia
Ms. Charli and her blue eyes.
My sweet girl.
Mya opening her gift from the Shaw girls.
I think Ellie was just as excited as Mya.
They could not have gotten Hope a better gift. She is really into crafting and writing lately.

All of the girls getting ready to open up gifts. We then watched Polar Express and drank hot chocolate during the hot chocolate song. Thanks for coming, we had SOOOO much fun and can't wait to see you again!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So fun! You really do have the best sisters!

Linda said...

Looks sooo fun Danyette! I hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!