Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Things I love

I was just thinking the other day of all the things I love about Trey and babies in general. Here are just a few.
I LOVE it when I put him over my shoulder and he arches his back and sticks his bottom out.
I LOVE the way he smells (I don't know anyone who doesn't like the smell of a new baby).
I LOVE it how he moans when he stretches.
I LOVE the way he will purse his lips together.
I LOVE the way he yawns and then sticks his tongue out.
I LOVE it when he smiles at me (I know its gas but I love it anyways).
I LOVE that he is a good baby so far and will just let me sit and love on him.
He is getting so big already and is already out of newborn diapers and newborn clothing:( I want him to stay little as long as possible but he doesn't seem to listen to me when I tell him that.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay! Love the new posts! It makes me soooo excited! He is stinking cute!

K'Brina Colby said...

Oh..... Babies. There is just so many things to love!!

He is adorable!

Misty said...

You are an awesome poster! I love every one of them & we miss you guys so much already & can't believe that Trey will be one month old in 2 days. Crazy!! He is such a handsome boy. We can't wait to see you again (SOON).

mom/grandmaG said...

I posted a comment sometime today at work, but it didn't stay or maybe I am confused. Anyway, we can't wait to see Trey and hold him, he is so cute, we love you all!

Brooke said...

I love all those things about babies too!! The post made me want a new baby to hold!! I hope we can come out and meet him sometime soon!!

Linda said...

What's not too love about babies! I sure love snuggling with everyone else's sweet new babies! Wish you were closer so I could snuggle with Trey!He is adorable, by the way!

Melinda said...

So sweet. I agree with all of the above. Tell him I said he has to stay little for longer too!

paulastewart55 said...

Oh my goodness, he is so darn cute!! What a beautiful family, it was so nice that your sisters were able to be with you. Can't wait to show your uncle Mike these pictures!!