Friday, February 13, 2009

Class Valentine's

Here are the Valentine's that Hope made for her class. They are iPods (Thanks for the cute idea K'Brina). They are made by covering a box of Sweethearts and then covering two Reese's peanut butter cups with tinfoil. To my surprise Hope asked everyone in her class what their favorite color was and so we tried to make their iPod accordingly. I was just going to do pink for the girls and blue for the boys. I should have known that Hope would come up with her own idea...she LOVES projects! She decided on the patterned paper and I think they turned out cute. We had every color imaginable but here are just a few.



10 comments:

Lisa said...

We saw that idea in Family Fun and were totally gonna make those! But then we got caught up in our activities and ended up with store bought. BAA!

mom/grandmaG said...

My goodness, what a project! I see Hope totally takes after her creative MOM. They are darling!!! I bet the kids loved them.

Casey, Cammy and 5 C's said...

Callie got one of those in her class and LOVED it! Hers didn't have the Reeses peanut butter cups though. So cute!

Misty said...

How cute are those? I think they all turned out adorable.

Misty said...

Oh yea, Happy Valentines Day Gladwell Fam! We love ya!

Tara said...

Those are too cute!! I think it's great that she asked kids what color they would like! She's so sweet!
Tara

Brooke said...

How freakin' cute!! Leave it to Hope to ask everyone their fav. color! She always is thinking of everyone!! So sweet. Happy late Valentine's Day!

Amy Rosquist said...

You're such a good mom, Danyette!

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome idea. I bet your valentines were the best ones.

Lacy said...

Danyette, I love your valentines! My stepdaughter would love to make those- I'm keeping them in mind for next year. It's great to see you guys are doing so well out in Nashville- I'm not too far from you up here in Indianapolis. It's pretty different from home in Utah!