Monday, February 9, 2009

Daddy Daughter Date!

Tweeb decided to take Hope on a Daddy Daughter Date. They went to dinner at a restaurant called the Loveless Cafe. Hope was being so cute. While Tweeb was still at work she had a shower and wanted me to blow dry her her out. She also convinced me to let her wear a little bit of my makeup too. She picked out her dress and made sure she had a black clutch to match. It was of course filled with lip gloss and all other girly things. She was so excited to go and had a great time.

This is them before they left.
The is them at the restaurant. We have never eaten at this restaurant but had heard good things about it so Tweeb decided to try it out. The funny thing is that before we moved here there was a Throwdown with Bobby Flay in Nashville for biscuits on T.V. and I recorded it because I was thinking we could try it out when we got here (however it got erased). The lady that makes the biscuits is called the biscuit lady and has been on Martha Stewart and other shows. She also makes her own jam to go with the biscuits. Well the point I am getting at is that the restaurant she works at is the Loveless cafe. Tweeb came home saying that the biscuits were good and they had homemade jam. I immediately remembered the episode and went to the Food Network website and watched the video of the Throwdown to see if it was the same place and sure enough it was. How ironic! I will definitely be going to try them out for myself.





9 comments:

mom/grandmaG said...

That is the cutest thing ever, they both look adorable. Yes, Tweeb, you will always look "adorable" to me, sorry!! Hope, you look so much more grown up!! I love your hair!

Brooke said...

That is the sweetest thing!! So, cute. I love how Hope got so into it and had to have a clutch and makeup. What a cutie!

Misty said...

What a priceless photo! Hope, you look beautiful! Your hair looks so pretty & I love your dress.

Heidi said...

Danyette, the biscuits are so good. You definitely need to go try them out for yourself! Hey, we should do a girls night out there sometime.

Linda said...

Danyette- This is so cute! I remember doing this with my dad when I was little. We haven't done anything like that, and I think we need to! Hope is a doll, and so sweet to get all dressed up!

K'Brina Colby said...

That is soooo cute!!!

Jenn said...

You guys are seriously the cutest parents.

Stephanie said...

Oh my heck! I love it! How sweet seriously. She will remember those kinds of things forever!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little date. Hope is such a girly girl! What a cutie.