Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Party!

We went to our friends Ken and Carries for the Super Bowl. They fed us Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches...yum! We had a medley of yummy dips, chips, desserts and wings too. There were 20 of us there. The girls just love it over there. They have girls all of my girls ages, so it makes it fun. I did not get very many pictures but here are some that I did get.
Mya and Daddy just hanging out watching the big game.


Hope, Kendyl and Ellie. Hope and Kendyl love hanging out together. They are so funny. They will actually be able to be baptized together too. Both of their birthdays are in May. This is a friendly game of ping pong between Ken and Jared. Carrie actually beat everyone, including the men. She was taunting Tweeb while doing it. I thought it was pretty funny.

The girls ended up stairs for most of it. This is Annie, she was refusing to get her picture taken because she is 7 months pregnant (she looks good huh), but I told her to smile because I was taking it anyways. She is going to be thrilled that she is on the blog...love ya Annie!!
This is the hostess...Carrie, just hanging out in the kitchen. Thanks Ken and Carrie for the fun time, we had a blast!

3 comments:

Annie said...

How is it possible to tell that my rear has gotten so much bigger in a picture I am sitting down in?

Misty said...

It looks like you all had an awesome time. I'm so glad you have such awesome friends out there. It sounds like they are pretty hard to beat.

mom/grandmaG said...

What fun friends you have there, isn't it great? But then you are good friends to them also and they love you guys and your kids!