Friday, February 6, 2009

Valentines Tag

Answer the questions about your sweetheart…

*What is your husband’s name? Craig Owen Gladwell II or Tweeb
*How long have you been married? 9 years
*How long did you date? 10 months
*How old is he? 31, 32 next month
*Who eats more sweets? I used to until I started to lose weight. He is not a big "sweets" eater.
*Who said I love you first? He did.
*Who is taller? Tweeb
*Who can sing best? I think that is a given.
*Who is smarter? Depends on the situation.
*Who does laundry? Both. He usually washes and dries it and i usually fold and put it away.
*Who pays bills? We both do.
*Who sleeps on the right side? He does.
*Who mows the lawn? He does, I have not mowed a lawn sinse we have been married.
*Who cooks dinner? I do.
*Who drives? He does unless he is tired.
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Hmmm, we are probably equal on this one.
*Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
*Who asked who out first? He did, it was the Homecoming dance at Snow College.
*Who wears the pants? It totally depends on the situation but were are pretty equal on this one too.

Happy Valentine's Day Tweeb, I love you!!

Now, I tag ANYONE who feels like it.

No comments: