Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!



This is Hope being a cheerleader, she had a cheer and everything.

Mya was a 50's girl and she definetly knows how to cheese it for a picture.


This is the girls Hope and Ellie playing games at the Halloween Festival we went to. They had free games, free food and candy for the kids. They had alot of fun and then afterwards we went Trick or Treating.



I posted this picture of Ellie because this is what she was suppost to be for Halloween (this is her at her Joy School party, the little witch by her is Olivia and the dragon is Reice) but changed her mind at the very last minuite. I got her Jo Jo costume out for her and she proceeded to tell me that she did not want to wear that, she wanted to be sleeping beauty. All I can say, is its a good thing I had a Sleeping beauty costume from Hope when she was that age so the crisis was easily diverted.




This is the girls all ready to go Trick or Treating. This holiday was our first one away from family and was a little sad. Tweeb had to work until really late and so I had to take the girls by myself. Thankfully our friends invited me to tag along with them. We wished daddy could have been there, but we had a good time anyways. I think however that he was pretty disapointed that he couldn't go, the girls left their costumes on for him until he got home so he at least was able to see them all dressed up.





7 comments:

K'Brina Colby said...

Your girls look so cute!! Halloween is so fun for the kids!!

Rhi said...

Cute, cute, cute!!

Misty said...

The girls look dang adorable. I swear Mya looks more grown up with every post. She reminds me of Hope.

The Milletts said...

So cute!! What a cute Family!! Halloween is so much fun for the kids but I think it is even more fun for us now to see our kids look so cute and have so dang much fun!!! Have fun! Keep in touch! Tam

Dede said...

Cute kids. I admire you for keeping your cool with the last minute costume change. I would have fallen apart!

brookiebaby said...

Such cute girls!!! I love the JoJo costume! And, I totally went to Joy School when I was little! That's the first time I've ever heard anyone else talk about it! :) Does it rotate around people's houses???

mom/grandmaG said...

The costumes are so darling and I really am glad I got to finally see the JoJo one! Danyette, you are awesome to handle this all by yourself. I would have been whining big time. I do know that Tweeb was very sad to miss out, but that was good of you and them to keep them in their costumes for him.