Saturday, November 1, 2008

There is going to be alot of posts so just bear with me. We have had alot go on in the last couple weeks but I was in the middle of reading the Twilight series, so needless to say our blog took a back seat to my reading. I seriously could not put them down. I am officially done and absolutely loved them (thanks Misty for the best birthday present EVER!!) I read the last 3 books in about a week and a half and everything was put on the back burner. I am kind of sad that I am done with them, but Tweeb thinks otherwise. He is probably glad to have his wife back.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I love the kids costumes. I am so sorry Tweeb is working such long hours. Hopefully that changes in one way or another!! It would be sooo hard on everyone!!

Heidi said...

I'm really proud of myself that I remembered you blog address! What a cute blog, now I need to come see your cute house. Hey, it was fun trick-or-treating with you the other night--hopefully you got enough for Tweeb even though he wasn't able to come :)

Annie said...

Love the posts, and the girls look so cute in their costumes. Now we just have to see the movie...

Anonymous said...

The costumes are really cute! It sounds like you dealt with being alone on Halloween better than I did. I need to have a better attitude when Ben is gone!