Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I just thought that I would let everyone know that I will probably be "missing in action" in the blogging world the next week and a half. I am doing a booth and it is next Saturday the 6th. I am not even close to be ready for it, so all of my spare time will be dedicated to stitching, sewing, making tutus, bows and handmade cards. I will take lots of Thanksgiving and booth pictures and post as soon as I can. Keep your fingers crossed for me that all of the hard work will be worth it. We hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

You are such a talented crafty lady. It's inspiring. I shall also be sharing my talents on the 6th (said with irony). I am helping out with one of the crafts at Super Saturday. A tile with vinyl lettering that says, "Wise men still seek Him". It wasn't my idea.

Melissa said...

Oh I bet that will go over great there! When I was there, I really missed the utah crafting community and I bet the TN folks will love it! Good luck!

mom/grandmaG said...

My prediction is that you are so good at those kinds of things, a hero in our family, by the way, that you will become a wealthy lady who can support her husband while he pursues his dream and then he becomes wealthy and you all live happily ever after. Can you tell I grew up in the 60's????
We love you and you will do an awesome job at your crafts!

Bree said...

Good luck!!