Monday, November 10, 2008

Silly Girls



This is all three girls in Mya's crib. They played in there all day and were being so good. I thought it was hilarious and because they were playing so nicely together I let them do it. I must say I got a lot done around the house that day. What is even funnier is that Hope and Ellie begged to sleep in there too. Hope told me that she would do anything I asked if I would let her and so I told her that she had to have a shower without complaining (she hates to shower, she would prefer a bath). Anyways she did it so I kept my word and all three of them fell asleep in there. Mya and Ellie did not make it through the night but Hope did. I have no idea how they were even remotely comfortable. Silly Girls!!

3 comments:

mom/grandmaG said...

I love it when kids get so into their imaginative play!! It does look cozy.

Stephanie said...

That's so funny! Aidan gets in Baylee's crib almost every morning. I love it because he entertains her for about a half an hour and gives me a little extra sleep, until Baylee thinks she is going to starve todeath if she doesn't eat immediatly!

Lisa said...

Don't you love it when your kids play so happily?