Monday, November 10, 2008

Our Ellie!

This is Ellie showing off her coat that grandma Mickie got her for her birthday. It is finally cool enough to wear it, so she was very excited. Notice the jelly shoes, she wears these EVERYWHERE. They do not look comfortable at all and they look like they are too small. It will be a sad day at our house when they do not fit anymore.

She is turning into such a girly girl. She usually always has a purse too.
Don't you love this facial expression. She was trying to be sassy about it but it came out looking a little grouchy. She kills me.


9 comments:

mom/grandmaG said...

STILL wearing the jellies? UNBELIEVABLE! That was Tweeb and his......yes......his one and only pair of cowboy boots at age 3

Brooke said...

Such a cutie!! I love her poses! The donuts look so fun. And the crib looks cozy! :o) Oh, and our pics were taken at Murray Park. Tweeb asked. I'm glad you are having fun and fitting in so well. Not that I worried, you guys are so fun anyway.

Misty said...

Ellie, you are becoming the biggest girl. We love your coat.

Brooke said...

I just saw Tweeb's comment about me graduating. Butt head!! Hehe.

K'Brina Colby said...

I love the coat. It is so cute.
I bet that the Dunkun Donuts field trip was the best. We got jyped. We had to go the fish hatchery. Dounuts would have been much, much better!

Hone Family said...

Hey, I got your comment that you wanted to be added to our blog but, I don't have an email address for you. You can email me at alicia_hone@yahoo.com or if you check my blog before it goes private then leave another comment. By the way, LOVE Ellie's coat and her poses... She is a cutie! Oh yeah and way to go Hope on standing up for her beliefs!!!

Tiffany said...

Hey How are you all doing? Ellie is a cutie. I sure wish I had gotten to know your kids and hang out with you a little before you left. I hope all is well. Take care

Dawn Rae said...

Hi, Danyette. It's Dawn (Dahlsrud) Reneau. I linked over through Dani's blog. Looks like you are doing well. How do you like life outside of Utah? It's interesting isn't it. Anyway, cute blog, if you want an invite to my private blog, please send me an email to dawnreneau@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you.

Lisa said...

Look at all her bona fide hair! Adorable.