Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Activity #2

Activity for December 2nd: DECORATING TOILET PAPER ROLLS.
(I am still getting a kick out of it)
So this is the activity we decided to do with the girls tonight.
It was really pretty fun, they enjoyed it and it was super easy.
Hope decided to make an Angel and of course was big enough to do it all without help.

Ellie wanted to make Santa but got distracted very easily by The Polar Express that was playing in the background. She did however pull herself away from the movie long enough to stick everything on.
Mya decided (or should I say her sisters decided) to make a snowman. She was actually very willing to help (if you can call it that) put her snowman together. She was entertained the whole time and tried to cut the paper and attach the tape and everything. When we were done she was also very willing to squish it, throw it and eat it too.







4 comments:

Tara said...

I love your home-made christmas ideas! Cute decorations! - And I have to say that I am laughing that Ellie is still naked in all of her pics! It's Great!
Tara

K'Brina Colby said...

So cute!!! That is a good idea!

Misty said...

C...U...T...E... CUTE!!!!

mom/grandmaG said...

This is reminding me of all that I really do miss about Kindergarten! :( You guys are all having so much fun!!