Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day!

What pictures should I post was what I kept saying to myself when looking through ALL of them. I have a lot of the kids opening gifts but then I figured you all had those pictures too, so I decided to just post a picture of each of the girls with their stuff at the end.

It was so much fun to watch Mya this year, she was being so cute. She knew exactly what was going on and was always eager to open her next gift when it was her turn. She got a little piano from Santa and Hope and Ellie enjoy it as much as she does.
Ellie kept telling us that she told Santa she wanted a dolly and then the next day she said she told him she wanted a doggy, so I guess Santa was smart and brought them both to her. (The stuff on the floor was gifts the girls received together. The stuff on the right is a REALLY CUTE fairy village from grandma and grandpa)

Hope asked for Ipod speakers and got really cute hot pink ones. She LOVES the puppet theatre, all three of them play with it nonstop (thanks Ainsley, Addison and Alivia). Thank you so much to EVERYONE who made this such a wonderful and memorable Christmas, we love you!!



9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like you all had a great Christmas! By the way....you have great taste in jammies. lol
Baylee had the same exact ones,a nd Aidan's were the boy version. I love it!

mom/grandmaG said...

So cute in their jammies! I think the fairy village house parts might be interchangeable with each other? It sort of looked that way in the picture and since it went right to you so I didn't get to play with it first, I am not sure. :) Glad they liked it,and their other gifts too, it was a good Christmas for you.

Brooke said...

Looks like you had a great Holiday. I am so glad!! I love the jammies and the picture I got on my phone of them as well.

Tweeb and Danyette said...

Karenk, They are interchangeable and they can stack on top of each other too. Some can also stack upside down. They are very cute and very well made. The girls love them. Mya likes to tote pieces of it around with her.

Tiffany said...

Hey! How was your christmas? Looks like you had lots of fun.

Tara said...

Darling pictures! Looks like a great Christmas! Hope you have a fabulous New Year too!
Tara

Misty said...

The girls looked adorable in their matching jammies. I loved their individual pics with all their loot, SSSOOOO cute!!! I'm so glad you had such an awesome day. Love ya!!

tanya.... said...

All the pics are so cute!! I miss you guys to death and I am glad that you are doing so well and the kids had a good christmas!! Miss you and love you!!

Linda said...

Danyette-
I loved reading about all the cute things you guys did for Christmas! I hope all is going well for you and your adorable girls!