Saturday, December 20, 2008

Opryland Hotel Lights!!

We went to the Opryland hotel last night for our activity (the night before we made Christmas gifts for Hopes friends....I will have to tell you about them later so they wont find out what they are). The hotel is AAAAMAZING!!! It is absolutely huge and you need a map to find your way around. Tweeb and I compare it to Disneyland. This is one of the many trees that they had, we tried to take pictures in front of it but the lights were to bright.



I told Tweeb that this tree is made after my own heart. It is made of poinsettias and if any of you know me you know I LOVE poinsettias (they were my main wedding flower). It was gorgeous.
This is some of the lights outside. The night that we went none of us even needed coats, the weather was fantastic.



This is the girls and I in front of a waterfall even though the picture doesn't show it.


This is not a very good picture but this was a life size nativity scene. The majority of it was where we were standing but then it also had the shepherds across the road coming to see the baby and it also had statues of Joseph and Mary traveling to Bethlehem as well. It was the coolest Nativity that I have ever seen.


Here is a better picture of part of the Nativity.





4 comments:

mom/grandmaG said...

Yeah, Tweeb reminded me that Opryland is my favorite place. hehe. But it is truly beautiful and even more so at Christmas. And to think a year ago this month Tweeb and Craig actually stayed there and started this whole adventure!! :) I am so jealous of the weather there!!!

Casey, Cammy and 5 C's said...

I'm just glad you found parking. :)

Misty said...

Wow!!! I can't wait to visit.

Lisa said...

It looks incredible!