Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The last couple of days!

Saturday we took the kids to The Tale of Desperaux movie (Hope read the book in school and really wanted to go). It was really cute. Sunday was a bust because Ellie was throwing up all night (Hope was sick on Friday night after we went to see the lights). Yesterday we finally went and got our shopping done. I did not have much to do because everything we are giving the kids is homemade (and on the way home Mya started throwing up). So the last couple of days have not been very exciting. I have wrapped presents all morning and we are going to make sugar cookies tonight so maybe that will make up for it (meanwhile I think I am getting the flu too!)

3 comments:

Casey, Cammy and 5 C's said...

For some reason, the stomach flu always comes around Christmas. I can think of at least 3 Christmases when at least one, or sometimes all of my kids have had it. NOT FUN! I'm sorry for you!

Lisa said...

I am SOOO keeping my fingers crossed for you Danyette. I always end up getting it from my kids. We always tend to get it in October or 8-10 weeks after school starts. Sometimes we get it again in the spring after the original virus has a chance to mutate.

I feel your pain, girl. Good luck. I'm also lovin' your blog. It a fun read.

mom/grandmaG said...

Oh, I am so sorry. That is one thing I FOR SURE don't miss about little ones. Good luck getting thru it. We are thinking of you and missing you this Christmas. Will be talking to you.