Thursday, December 11, 2008

Blessed

Today my heart is so full and at times I think it may burst. I realized that I needed to write about it so I can remember how I feel. I know that it has to do with the Christmas Spirit and Family. Every time I listen to Christmas music there are certain songs that I can just feel the spirit so strong and I get a little teary eyed. Today I have laughed and cried (a happy cry), many times. I am just soooo thankful for our family and all that they do to support us in this adventure that we are on. It is all the little (and big) things they do and say every single day that keep us positive and knowing that we are doing the right thing. We have never doubted this but it helps to know that you are behind us and believe in our dream as much as we do. You know who you are, so...Thank you!!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I L.O.V.E the picture at the top. I think all of you look GREAT!! I know times can definitely get tough, but it will all be worth it in the end!! We love you and completely support what you are doing. We know this will all work out for you. Eric and I look up to you guys sooo much for many reasons, but even just for following the promptings from the spirit and chasing your dreams. Good luck with everything and you are in our prayers. (truthfully!!) Love you again and Merry Christmas!!

Lisa said...

Good luck! Looks like you are having a very sweet Christmas.

tanya.... said...

Life is always going to work out! I know it is so hard to imagine but it will! LOVE YA