Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dec 4th, 5th, 6th,7th, 8th and 9th Activities

I do not have a computer right now so I am at the library trying to update. So sorry there are no pictures, hopefully soon.

The activity we did for the fourth was play a game and watch Polar Express.
The fifth Tweeb took the girls to Hopes school and watched The Grinch in the gym. The girls had a lot of fun.
The sixth Hope and Ellie were in a parade for dance and also were able to perform at the Fairview town hall for the tree lighting, so that is what we did.
Sunday we all danced to Christmas music, I know it sounds dumb but the girls LOVED it.
Monday the 8th Tweeb was gone singing so I painted the girls fingernails and toenails red and then painted little snowmen on them. They turned out so cute and I have pictures but that obviously does me no good at this moment.
Tuesday the 9th we put up and decorated the tree FINALLY!! I know the month is half over but I was so busy doing the booth that it just had to wait. Mya loves the lights and likes playing with all the ornaments. I am sure we will have plenty of broken ones this year.

We have been having a lot of fun just doing little things together as a family and I think the girls are quite enjoying it. I hope you all can try it too.

5 comments:

mom/grandmaG said...

I love the dancing to music at home cause I can just picture it! The painted nails sound cute too. Oh, it all sounds so neat and cozy and like the kinds of things that will be remembered forever.

Misty said...

It sounds like you guys have been having so much fun. I wish I was a better Mom like you. My poor girls have been completely neglected by me this month. It totally sucks!!! Next year is going to be different, hopefully.

Stephanie said...

What a fun month. All your activities sound like so much fun!

Brooke said...

You are doing an excellent job making memories. You'll look back at this Christmas as being your best one!!

tanya.... said...

How Fun are all those activities. You are the best mom