Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December 3rd!

Today the girls and Tweeb wrote a letter to Santa. I was gone for the night (girls night out), so when I got home I found out that Hope wants a speaker dock for her ipod (this is new news to me, I guess she saw it on t.v. today). Ellie would like a Bitty Baby doll from American Girl (Hope was helping write her list so I am sure any dolly will do) and Mya would like a stuffed dog??? I guess I should say that Hope and Ellie would like Mya to ask for a stuffed dog. Tweeb did not take any pictures...sorry!

6 comments:

Rhett, Shauna, Alex & Kiara said...

Hey guys...it is good to see you doing well. I was going to comment on the bread post, but forgot :) We live in North Carolina and I so understand your pain. Kiara my little girl will not eat any bread because it is sick!!! I have to go to the bakery and spend $5 a loaf just so she will eat it!!! We miss Grandma sycamore as well!

Happy Holidays

Misty said...

Sounds like fun! Have you done a treat chain yet? If not, don't & I'll send you one with your gifts. Let me know soon!! Love you Guys!

Brooke said...

Looks and sounds like you guys are having tons of fun and making good memories. That's the best part of Christmas, not the presents!! And can I just mention how creative you are. I love the toilet paper rolls. I will have to try that with Ericson. Send some more ideas my way!! Cheap ideas, cause money sucks!!! :o)

Brooke said...

Oh, and we have the same background again!! Melinda has it too!! Hehe. . .

Brooke said...

Me again! I also forgot to say that I saw the pictures of Tweeb singing at the Blue Bird. It looked like so much fun. Awesome!!

tanya.... said...

You guys are so cute!! What the heck did you cut Hopes hair? I talk to you everyday and we forgot to talk about that!! Your blog and your family is so dang cute!! I miss you SO much just come home already please!!?!?!?