Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 12

Ward Christmas Party!!
This is Hope sitting on Santa's lap (if you couldn't tell).
She asked for Ipod SPEAKERS and Santa thought she said an Ipod, so now she is worried that she will get another one. We will have to wait and see.

Ellie did so good, this is the first year without tears and she sat there long enough to tell him what she wanted and everything. She would like a Dolly this year. I also thought it was very cute that Santa gave them a bell (like on Polar Express) instead of a Candy Cane.
Mya actually sat on Santa's lap without crying. I was SHOCKED!!! You can tell from her facial expression that she did not particularly enjoy it but we were very proud of her.

This is Hope and Ellie singing with the Primary kids. They sang Away in a Manger and the one that says... picture a stable in Judea, picture a sacred silent night (the name has slipped my mind). They did a really good job. Ellie was not supposed to be up there but she was sitting quietly so I did not find it necessary to remove her. We had a really fun night and all three girls really enjoyed it and that is all that matters.







7 comments:

mom/grandmaG said...

Your picture with Santa is darling Hope! And Ellie, we are so proud that you could talk to Santa and hold still to sing with the kids!!!
Mya, good job on the tear control!!

Brooke said...

Lucky!! We didn't even have a Santa at our party! There wasn't even really anything geared toward kids. And when we went to Santa in the mall, Ericson bawled his little eyes out. But it was a very cute picture. I also LOVE the idea of the bell instead of a candy cane. Ericson got a coloring book which is fun too.

tanya.... said...

That is cool about the bell!!

Lisa said...

The song is... Picture a Christmas. It's one of my favorites. I've been the primary chorister for too long. I know every song in the book.

Jami said...

HI Gladwell Family
Good to see you are doing well. If I didn't know any better I wouold think you have lived there forever!! I need you address for a Christmas card so let me know OK. My email is evansj79@yahoo.com Talk to you soon!

Lisa said...

Hmm, my kids hate sitting with Santa. I doubt we will be so lucky to get such good pictures as you did. Ava has that same shirt as Hope's. It's cute. Love it. Such darling little girls.

Misty said...

How fun!! The pictures of the girls with Santa are adorable. Ellie looks so stinkin' big (cute too). So does Mya, whoa!!! She is growing up. Tell Hope I'm glad she hasn't changed too much, just her darling short hair. I don't feel like we're missing out on so much with her (although I know that is a completely false statement). Anyways, it looks like you had alot of fun. Miss ya!