Thursday, December 11, 2008

The booth

Here are some pictures of the Christmas booth that I did. It was very slow and I did not sell as much at the booth as I would have liked to. The booth next to me said that it was the slowest booth that they have ever done. I was getting stressed out but sure enough after it was over people started calling and buying things. I wonder why I worry so much some times. I knew it would work out, when you have faith in the lord it always seems to. I knew I was supposed to do the booth....so why question??? Maybe this was a lesson I needed to learn (you would think I would know it by now). Now I only have 2 tutus left and very few bows and headbands, all of my cards are gone and I have enough stitchings left for the gifts that I need to give. What a BLESSING!!!




5 comments:

mom/grandmaG said...

What a darling booth! I can't even imagine how much work and time you put into it. But I am not surprised it is being successful. I love the family picture at the top, even if you don't!! It is very cute. I wanted to see Tweeb's nails painted, though.

Brooke said...

Everything is adorable!! But I expected that. Anything you make always is. Great Job!

Lisa said...

Amazing! You are incredible.

What's funny about the tutus...my sister and I were just talking about making some like that. You tied the tulle on, right? We were in Gardner's Village over the weekend in Salt Lake and saw some and we were like - we could do that!

So glad it went well.

Tweeb and Danyette said...

yes I did tie the tulle on. I wrapped it around the elastic first as well.

Misty said...

It looked soo cute. I knew you would sell your stuff. I am so happy it's worked out so well.