Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pictures

Okay first of all if you didn't notice already... the picture on the top of the blog is terrible, terrible, terrible of me but it is the only one I had of all the kids looking at the same time. With that said now I will tell you how dumb I am. The reason my computer was not working was because something had come unplugged....HELLO!!! you would think that I would check the Internet connection. Anyways, here are the pictures of the activities that we have done.

Hope putting the bow on the top of the tree.
The girls fingernails that we painted. I did not get a good close up picture of the snowmen, but they turned out cute.

This is us at the Christmas Tree lighting after Hope and Ellie danced. They did such a good job. Poor little Ellie was freezing and shaking the whole time but did her dance soooo cute. Everyone around us kept saying, oh look how cute she is... she is shaking so hard.


This is them riding in the parade. I was at the booth so I was not able to see them. Thank goodness for technology.




3 comments:

Lisa said...

You remind me that I need to take more pictures.

Misty said...

The girls are so stinkin' cute. We miss them.

Misty said...

Oh yea, I LOVE the new picture in your header! And it is not horrible of you at all.