Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hopes Christmas Play

We went to Hopes Christmas Play (Christmas at the okay corral) last night for our family activity. She did a really good job however she was being really shy because there were a lot of people there. This picture is of them standing in front of the gingerbread house. Ellie kept saying to us... can I go tell Hope hi now?


This is Hope right after the play. I could not get any good pictures of her during the play because she was on the other side and people kept standing in front of her or me.



4 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute! I always say that. :o) Whenever you guys put up new pictures, I show them to Ericson and he gets all excited to see you guys. And he can still identify Hope like no one else!! All little girls around that age are "Hope"! Hopefully we can come see you guys sometime!!

mom/grandmaG said...

Ohhhhh Christmas school programs!....I do miss teaching this time of year,believe it or not. I am loving seeing all of your activities, and I wish I could have seen Hope's program! Can't imagine her shy though!

Lisa said...

I must have missed this post somehow! Love Hope's little cute hair flip. She's a doll.

Misty said...

Hope you looked adorable for your Christmas Program.